Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 2, I am slowly going crazy....

Alright, I may have been unhinged before, but this no internet thing is driving me nuts. No email, no stalking I mean facebooking or checking out blogger now that I'm getting more into it. GAH!

Thing is it's also messing up my sleep. Well I have other things on my mind too (that may be a blog for another time, but one I will definitely not write at work). But yeah, this is really pissing me off and my sleep is messed up because of it. What's more is that I asked the condo association for some help in the matter. They have the keys to an area I may need to access... but nothing. I bet the bastards would've taken care of everything if they had this problem already, but nooooo..... Not even a courtesy: "We received your email, but we don't want to deal with you now" email. So it pisses me off even more. At this point I'm about ready to gamble the 100$ that the problem is on the outside line, call for tech support and get it fixed. Of course if I'm wrong, then I'm out 100$ for calling tech for no reason and I still have to go through the !@$##%$ association to get access.

I think I may start a sucks donkey balls list of things that suck donkey balls.

4 comments:

katsidhe said...

I think that would be a good list, sugarplum.

Blogger really is addictive once you get into it. ;-)

bobo said...

Yeah, probably when I have lots of free time, cause it's gonna be a looooong list lol

katsidhe said...

Yeah, there's been some neat stuff. You got a shout-out at Jewels' place, too!

bobo said...

I saw! \o/

Gonna be messing around this weekend with blogger if I can. Do you mind if I bug you for help?