Friday, April 1, 2011

Tidbits: The final of the first trilogy

Ahoy hoy everyone! Hope nobody gets badly pranked. We had a fake promise of donuts in the office. I'm severely disappointed that they joked about that. No one should ever joke about free donuts!

Everyone, please welcome our newest cult members, Steph and Francis! Be sure to check out Steph's blog (I swear one day I will actually put the links in an actual post) and pressure Francis to start one!

I also need to thank again Kat for pimping me on her blog! She is my main source of followers, so I know I'm getting quality readers.

So quickie tidbits, saw the doc on Wednesday. My skin was feeling better before then, but I decided to go on with the appointment anyway. Doc took a look, no rash or redness. So I just need to keep moisturizing heh no problems there.... So things are better in that front so yay!

I was able to re-negotiate my cell phone contract too. Got a cheaper rate and a few little extras. Now I get to text spam all of my American friends as much as I want! Mwahahahahahaha...

Not much more to say for today, so remember folks, Screwdrivers are a good source of vitamin C (right?).

10 comments:

Heather (aka Sugar Free) said...

Screwdrivers are my FAVE!! As my 96 year old Nana says, "Orange juice for color! Don't drown my vodka!" I drink one....err.....several every night and I haven't been sick in years!! Glad you are feeling better, buddy!

Tony Van Helsing said...

Which areshole promised free donuts? That's not even funny.

Anonymous said...

Promised donuts and never gave them?
That's not funny at all.

bobo said...

@heather - thanks :) Your nana is wise! In honour of her, I'll be having one right now.

@Tony and hyrid - i know! Heathens!

Well here's the thing at the time I wrote the blog I didn't know this. But apperantly the email was sent as a prank in the name of one of our supervisors. so that part was pretty funny, but really you don't mess with donuts!

Unknown said...

Donuts. WANT. I'm hungry. Sorry, that prank was really, really bad.

bobo said...

I know... doesn't anyone care about the sanctity of donuts anymore?

And thanks for joining up Stace :)

Jessica Thompson said...

Lmao for sure, when there are donuts involved don't nobody joke about it! Supporting and following. alphabetalife.blogspot.com

bobo said...

Thanks for joining! :)

Glad to see so many people take donuts as sseriously as I do!

katsidhe said...

You never joke about fucking donuts! What kind of sick asshole did that?!?!?!

And you're welcome, dear.~ ^_^

bobo said...

I know! An uncivilised asshole that's who! ;p


^_^